« "whether you eat or drink ..." | Main | special commission appointed; in related news, Dylan asks for prayer »

which saint are you?

Hardly surprising, given that I'm a Franciscan ...

Francis
You are Saint Francis of Assisi! You don't care
what you look like (or smell like) as long as
you can live simply and help the poor. You
should be receiving your stigmata any day now.

Which Saint Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

September 6, 2005 in Silliness | Permalink

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference which saint are you?:

» Which Saint Are You? from hell's kitchen
Thanks to Dylan's Grace Notes for directions to this quiz. I am Julian of Norwich according to the questions I answered. You are Julian of Norwich! It's all about God, to you. You're convinced that the world has a happy... [Read More]

Tracked on Nov 12, 2005 4:45:50 AM

» Which Saint Are You? from hell's kitchen

Tracked on Nov 15, 2005 3:32:32 PM

» Which Saint Are You? from hell's kitchen

Tracked on Nov 15, 2005 3:34:29 PM

Comments

Ooh...me too (though I'm not a Franciscan)
I was, though, baptised on S Francis day, and have been inspired by the man all my life, so I was very happy to emerge as one of his own.
Lots of people seem to be Mother Julian...not yet met anyone else.

Posted by: Kathryn | Sep 7, 2005 8:08:42 AM

This must be rigged. I came up Franciscan also.

Posted by: Joel Heaton | Sep 9, 2005 12:10:57 PM

You are Julian of Norwich! It's all about God, to you. You're convinced that the world has a happy ending. Everyone else is convinced that you're a closet hippie, but you love them anyway.

1348 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 4340 times.
31% of people had this result.

Posted by: cindaludee | Sep 13, 2005 2:42:21 PM

I came up as Athanasius! I think I got that result by taking the quiz on a grumpy day. At least I have no further doubts about my orthodoxy :)

Posted by: Tiruncula | Sep 17, 2005 6:28:22 PM

Both myself and Br. Tobias Haller (BSG) came up as Julian of Norwich, too. I esp. loved the part about how "Everyone else is convinced that you're a closet hippie, but you love them anyway."

Posted by: Simeon | Sep 23, 2005 10:36:06 AM

Saint Francis of Assisi loved Nature. Water is a very common especie in Nature. Saint Francis of Assisi never was a hippie. He always smelled clean.

Let us smell as lovely as he always smelled, with both the divine water and the nature one. Is a very good idea to become as Saint Francis of Assisi «is».

Salutations