online rally to restore Anglican sanity and/or comprehensiveness
I was disappointed not to be able to attend Jon Stewart's and Stephen Colbert's Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear in Washington, D.C. last week, so please indulge me:
Let's have an online Rally to Restore Anglican Sanity and/or Comprehensiveness!
The person who submits the best slogans for a rally sign will see their creations available for sale in the SarahLaughed Cafe Press store to benefit the Haiti Solidarity Initiative! Woo hoo!
I'll start with some Stewart-inspired possibilities:
- You annoy me, but I'm pretty sure you're not Satan
- Our disagreement doesn't make you a heretic
- I break (bread) for conservatives [over a rainbow flag?]
- I break (bread) for LGBT people [over a conservative logo of some kind]
- I'm only marching out of the convention to go to the pub
- It's mission, not fission [that may be too obscure, or too annoying for physicists]
- The person who advocates schism says "I'm an asshat" twice [for irreverent Augustine fans]
- Bored with belligerence
OK, people -- go wild! What banner would you wave?